Holidays and traveling not only change a person but also keeps them motivated. With various travel destinations around the world and one of them should be Toronto in your bucket list because of the obvious reasons of that Toronto has the ethnic enclaves, bustling food scene and offers best resting and relaxation in designer stays and is incredibly a safe and clean place.
There are plenty of things to do in Toronto but the list is narrowed down to the following things which are the must do things in Toronto:
- Go for the famous Niagara Falls – 750,000 gallons of water is a breath-taking view and can enjoy it with Journey behind the falls which descends through a 38m solid rock in a lift next to the water
- Visit the super impressive CN Tower – Once the world’s tallest tower, it is thrilling to visit the city from such a height
- Hockey Hall of Fame – A museum dedicated to Canada’s national obsession with hockey
- Enjoy at Backyard Axe throwing the league – You can learn to throw ax and play with your friends in a group tournament and enjoy the burly and rugged history of Toronto
- Check out the culture of the Toronto Royal Ontario Museum – It is a museum with a massive collection of cultural and historical items
- The Original Haunted Walk of Toronto – A tour guide with cloak and lantern will take you to the scariest spots which have experienced most active paranormal sites
- The National Ballet of Canada – Ballerinas, and ballerinas performing is a full range of classics and graceful experience to witness
- Shop at the diverse Kensington Market – For a chilled out day breaks at coffee cafes around vintage stores then this Bohemian feel market will be a wonderful choice
- The Monkey’s Paw –It’s a dream for a book collector and holds world’s first Biblio-Mat or a book vending machine
- The Casa Loma –It is a castle with 98 rooms which once bankrupted an electricity multimillionaire in the 19th century
The nightlife at Toronto is equally fun and spots like The Garrison, Drake Underground, Wildflower, Horseshoe Tavern, and Bovine sex club are one the places to enjoy the nightlife in Toronto to the fullest.
Toronto has a rich food culture which cannot be avoided by anyone who is traveling to Toronto and therefore following is a list of must-try dishes from Toronto:
- Peameal Bacon sandwich– A salty, smoky bacon Toronto food is a highlight
- Khao soi-Egg noodles with golden curry and chicken or tofu
- Gran fritto Misto– A mix of rapini, zucchini, cauliflower, and various other seasonal veggies is a roller coaster of seafood
- The Kings Crown-It is a massive platter of corn tortillas with salsa roja, frijoles, ground beef, tomatoes, onions, mixed peppers, jalapenos, melted cheese, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Empanada– An authentic Chilean food and is a must try the food
Toronto is a polite and well brought up the city of Canada and a visit here will be an evergreen travel experience with a breath of fresh food and constantly innovating city with old cultural attractions.